Pages

Thursday, July 3, 2014

Hello There

I anticipated starting this blog after my final exams. However, two months have past from the most stressful few months of my undergraduate career. I will be honest, the stress, cruise vacation, and moving back home has attributed to significant weight gain. As a result, I am not where I used to be in terms of living a healthy lifestyle. In hopes to motivate me to get back on track, it was recommended by my roommate to start up this blog again as I was very inspired back in April. In September, I will be starting a post graduate in Health Promotion and within the next two months I hope to get back on track and continue on my journey to living a healthy lifestyle and losing the weight I've gained. Hopefully this blog will not only motivate myself but also inspire others!

No comments:

Post a Comment